ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Friday 24 February 2012

i'm super blessed---------

Hello my dearest friends,
i am such a happy bunny always but i am extra happy from so many days..
once upon a happy day..
few days ago..
i received a very sweet RAK from MICHELLE from the michelle's stitchcraft place.
la la la...
awww it is so cute..i love it from my happy heart...now it is on my dressing table...in my pin cushion basket :)
thank you Michelle dear..
you so sweet.
big hugs for you :D)
 Such a happy friday today...
i received another gift from my another sweetest friend far away from Australia...
it is another sweet RAK from KAYE from the kitten stitching.
here are all the goodies that my lovely friend sent me..


yup..i am truly spoiled...
when i open the parcel tears came in my eyes...
i love everything so much...
here is udder cream..i applied it on my hands and it is so nice...
beautiful bracelet...
yummy threads...
sweet notepad..
sweet keyring..
sweetest measuring tape..
and my cute card..
aww...so many treats....
A BIG THANK YOU DEAR KAYE FOR MY LOVELY GIFT.
big hugs for you...
AND...
another happy gift..
aww such a happy friday..
i opened my computer to check my mails and then i came to know that i got a AWARD from ILUMILU...
she has a very sweet blog A KET KEZEM OROME.
thank you dear so much..
i am truly so happy and so blessed..
sending you big hugs from sunny africa :)
A big and very warm thank you to all my friends for all the lovely gifts...
i will treasure them always...and your friendship and love i will always treasure it..
i am so blessed that you all with me and in my life..you all spoiled me with so much love and sweetness..
big hugs for you all..
i love you all so very much :)


26 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

Aren't stitchy friends the best?
Yes you are blessed to receive such sweet gifts.
I know what you mean about it bringing tears to your eyes.
Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

:o)

Christine said...

Such lovely gifts!
Enjoy your weekend

Michelle said...

Glad you liked it Cucki - I love your other gift too - you are truly blessed my friend x

Lesleyanne said...

Great gifts Cucki.

Kaisievic said...

Well deserved, Cucki, so glad that you liked my gifts and your pincushion from Michelle is very sweet, too.

hugs, Kaye xoxox

Christine said...

Precious gifts for a special person!
So happy for you, dear Cucki!

Crafty-Laura said...

All gorgeous! But you deserve it Cucki! :D love Laura xxx

faith76 said...

Love your lovely gifts xxxx

Have a lovely weekend.

Leah x

Ruth said...

Well, don't you get the best mail deliveries! :) Congrats on your wonderful surprises.

Penny said...

What lovely gifts and well deserved! :) I'm so happy for you!!

beagleAnnie said...

Congratulations on your beautiful gifts, cucki. All are delightful and I'm happy for you.

Shannon said...

Wonderful gifts! :)

Catherine said...

Sounds like a most wonderful mail day! Enjoy all of your goodies!!

Ilumilu said...

Your presents are so sweet!!! :)))) You are so lucky!(:
big-big hugs!!! :))) And a happy weekend!!!!!

Brigitte said...

Enjoy all your lovely gifts.

Sally said...

Beautiful gifts Cucki and well deserved too :) xxx

Shirlee said...

Congratulations on your award & for receiving all those beautiful gifts! You deserve them all : ) Blessings, Shirlee

mdgtjulie said...

That's awesome Cucki. No one deserves it more!! I hope your Saturday was as wonderful as your Friday was! And grats on the blogger award!

Hippywitch said...

Well lucky you! Such beautiful gifts you have received this week, you deserve them though for being such a lovely lady :-)

love Lori xx

Anne said...

Congrats on receiving that beautiful Love cushion! What lovely gifts from Kaye for a lovely lady :D

Hugs!!

♥ Nia said...

Such a lovely gift =)
And more!! More lovely gifts :D Lucky Cucki :D
Hugs to you sweetie

Jenny said...

Congratulations on all your pretty gifts! You deserve them all!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Beautiful gift

Ewa said...

RAKs are so sweet, congratulations, cucki!

Kay said...

What sweet gifts you got! You deserve them. Happy stitching!

MysteryKnitter said...

Awesome RAK package!