ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Friday 11 November 2011

stitching for my rr,,,and another face :)

hello dear friends,
a very hot day here..very..hot one..looks like a big baking oven is ON outside :(
i am a bit slow this month..not much happening..and i am missing my small stroll in the garden and my thinking time..
dear november is always a busy month for all of us i think..and in that craziness of mine i joined a RR with my friends..
ohh these RR are so much fun and my theme for my RR piece is witches or anything spooky ..
here is my stitching picture on my RR piece..
it is called "froth and bubble"
it is a freebie that Mindi posted on her blog and the you can found the pattern ..
 HERE
Thank you Mindi xxx 
ohh..
AND 
another deary face..
simple one..
that i made from scraps
a sweet thinking face, roses on her dress..ready to go somewhere in this summer day.
hmmnn
something straight from heart..
tomm is a cleaning day for me..and then after that i will pull out my stitching..i have to do alot in this month..
a ufo stitch..must
and sewing tool sampler..another must..
anything from basket..i know it will bring lots of pleasure for me..
well, i am thinking tonight i will watch coraline and stitch..
wishing you all a very joyful weeknd..
thank you always for visting me in my cove..i do enjoy your lovely company :)
hugs xxx



17 comments:

Crafty-Laura said...

Cute stitch Cucki and another gorgeous face! You are so good at those, I love seeing them! Enjoy your weekend! Laura x

Shirlee said...

Enjoyed seeing your stitching & face : ) Blessings, Shirlee

TammyK said...

Very cute RR piece Cucki :-) Cool face as well. So creative!

Penny said...

Froth and bubble is cute. :) I love the face and what a pretty dress she has!

Sari said...

What a nice piece of RR dear Cucki! I'll email you about the exchange. But ornament sounds fun.
Have a nice weekend, hugs =)

Hippywitch said...

Love the witch stitch :-) Great theme for a RR. Your faces are so pretty, what a gorgeous dress she wears!
Have a lovely weekend Cucki, Lori xx

Kerryp77 said...

wonderful stitching cucki, love reading your blogs. have a wonderful weekend and i hope the children do well in their exams. xx

Carol said...

Didn't you love stitching the little witches, Cucki! Your finish is adorable :)

Peppermint Girl said...

Really nice, thank you for sharing!

Cindy said...

I love your little witches! I hope your children do well on their exams too, sounds like warm weather has come to your part of the world. Stay cool and enjoy your stitching :D

Anonymous said...

Cucki,
That is going to be a great RR. I love your work on the face. She looks like she is enjoying a nice day.

Christine said...

Love your froth and bubble finish

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love your lady, she looks like the comedian Miranda Hart (she's English, Google her if you've not heard of her!).

The Hallowe'en witches are cute too.

Sally said...

Love your Froth and Bubble finish. It's so sweet.

Your lady is looking lovely.

♥ Nia said...

How I wish I had that oven around here.. Would you like a freezer? we can swap! hahaah ;)
What a great scrap work!! Awesome!! :D
I wish you a happy week sweetie!!

Kay said...

Everything looks so wonderful!

MysteryKnitter said...

That lady is stunning! She looks so real. I hope the exams of your children will go well.