ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Thursday 14 July 2011

My biscornu so far..and a lovely day :)

hi, at the moment i am stitching a biscornu for my biscornu exchange..i finished one side of the biscornu and started the other side..

hopefully i will finish it by tomm.if everything stays normal...finger crossed..
today in the afternoon i gone for grocery shopping and i thought i will get the ticket for harry potter movie for tomm afternoon but surprisingly they started the first show of the movie today in the evening..i said to myself..oh!i cant wait..so i got the ticket for today evening show..and ran home to get the kids..it is really very lovely movie and when i was leaving the cinema ..tears was in my eyes..i will miss it so much.this is my all time fav movie and her books are my fav too..
well me off to bed now..so mcuh looking forward for tomm what it store for me..??
hugs xx

4 comments:

Sari said...

Waiting fot to see how your biscornu will turn up to be! It looks already wonderful! Full of summer and joy :)
stitchy greetings Sari

Девушка с пяльцами said...

The biscornu seems to be very sunny, like a nice summer day!

Nancy in IL said...

First of all, thank you for your comment on my blog, and I really enjoyed my visit on yours! I love the design you're doing for your biscornu. Would you believe I've never made one???

Also, I love, love, love "Stitching Is Cool!" What a darling design, and I also love the pillow with the Margaret Sherry design! Because of the MS design and because of the post dates, I deduced that you're from the UK, at least, I think!

Keep on stitching! And thanks for a lovely visit.

MysteryKnitter said...

That is awesome.